Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Speed dropping yet again please fix

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Not-Happy

Thanks for the Private Message.

In regards to possible engineer charges, this help page provides further information  Engineer charges

Please can you confirm possible engineer charges and we can then arrange this visit.

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted
Enlightened One

Hi Debbie

Yes i accept possible engineer charges

Thank you

I am a lot happier when I don't have to deal with TalkTalk customer services on the phone
Highlighted

Hi Not-Happy

Thanks for your reply.

I have passed your availability for an engineer visit over to our Network Team and I will post back on this thread to confirm the date and time of this visit.

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted
Enlightened One

Thank you Debbie for the super fast reply 😀

I am a lot happier when I don't have to deal with TalkTalk customer services on the phone
Highlighted

Hi Not-Happy

The engineer visit has been arranged for tomorrow 12th June 8-1.

Please let us know how you get on following this visit.

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted
Enlightened One

Hi Debbie

Thank you will update tomorrow the results

Thank you again

Highlighted
Highlighted
Enlightened One

Hi Debbie

It as been fixed not sure what he did but it is now working well

Fixed.PNGfixed2.PNG

Thank you 😃😄

Highlighted

Hi Not-Happy

That's great, thanks for keeping us updated 🙂

Please can you continue to monitor the connection and let us know if you do experience any further issues.

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted
Enlightened One

Hi Debbie

Yes i will do this

Now 4k60fps plays with no issues at all very happy

4k 60fps.PNG

hope it stays like this

Thank you again😀

Highlighted
Highlighted
Enlightened One

pos fake.PNG

TALKTALK IS GOOD UNLESS YOU HAVE PROBLEMS GOOD LUCK OVER THE PHONE BLOOD PRESSURE THROUGH THE ROOF.

IF So NO i would not recommend TT to anyone and yes my recent experience was good and fixed my speed issue from here thanks to all OCE's involved that helped me
very good but i have had too many problems over the years i must say if you get on the phone for help ye right stupid scripted replies hours on the phone from overseas tt scum call centers that knows nothing i have had this since 2001 nothing has changed just the same old crap when you ring up tt its turn it off and back on press the reset button even a tt manager last time
i had a speed problem saying BS says there is a high voltage on my phone this was over a year ago i had a scope connected at the time because of my phone dropping from 50 volts to 0 at same time every day
the line voltage was fine when i told him this he could not explain why he was talking bs to me then asking what i do as a job i know enough to know when i am getting fobbed off.

UK CALL CENTERS ARE WHAT IS NEEDED AND I AM SURE EVERYONE WANTS HOW BETTER TT COULD BE WITH UK CALL CENTERS FROM TT

Highlighted
Community Star

...genuine follow up survey on behalf of and requested by TalkTalk.

@Not-Happy wrote:...yes my recent experience was good and fixed my speed issue...

I'll move this so OCE_Debbie is aware.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2020

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Highlighted
Enlightened One

Hi Gondola

Thanks but you have to be on guard with all the scam calls and fake emails.

Thank you