Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Splashtop Not Working

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
First Timer

Hi

My IT at work are not able to remotely access my computer as they use Splashtop and apparently TalkTalk block it. Please can this be sorted? I'd like any scam filters removed.

Thanks

Kathryn

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi,
If you go to my account, you can turn this off there.
To do so:
1 Log in to MyAccount
2 Select My Services
3 Select View HomeSafe settings
4 Select OFF and confirm when you see the pop-up window
Good luck.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps others and saves OCE's time to look at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve.
Highlighted
First Timer

Hi, thanks for this.

However all the options are already "off" and I'm still having trouble.

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi,
I've escalated to the OCE for you.
For a quicker reply can you please ensure you have your personal information up to date in your profile. Link here - https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/personal-profileersonal-info

If you are unsure of your phone number, you can find this in My Account or dial 17070 from your land line phone and this will confirm the number for you.
Thank you

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps others and saves OCE's time to look at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve.
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Kathryn,

I'm sorry for the delay. Do you still need assistance with this? Have you tried switching the router off for a full 30 minutes and then retested again as this will reset the current session?

Thanks