cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Spoke to online chat asked me to start another chat.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Chatterbox

I was on a live chat with an online agent named Vincent for near an hour about really low speeds and 6 disconnects since this morning, as the contact centre seems to be closed. He finally told me he was going to run a test which will last 20 minutes and then to contact online chat again, now it keeps sending me back to the same screen and tells me that online chat is now closed... Is there someone that works on this team or can anyone confirm that a test actually took place? This is incredibly fustrating having issues since 7:30am with no one to contact and the person I was speaking to kept repeating the same questions and then got rid of me saying tests will disconnect our chat so I should message again in 20 minutes when the tests are done, I wasn't disconnected since and now the chat is gone... lol

Highlighted
Community Manager - TT Staff

closing as duplicate topic

Stephen, Community Manager

Our latest Blog l Share your Ideas l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars l Set your preferences

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.