Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Static IP address on new hub

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Participant

I've just got a new wifi hub version SG4K10001400t - but I can't seem to find the static ip settings.

I *really* need to route my internal services to particulate ip addresses, but there seems to no option to set this in the gut for the router. The link http://192.168.1.1/0.1/gui/#/mybox/DHCP has no static ip settings listed. 

How do a setup my internal network for this?

Help appreciated!

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @stevegal that version of firmware does not support static ip, later versions do. To solutions, either the OCE team will pick up your post and push it out to you or you could try rebooting your router and see what happens overnight. Either way it should be fine tomorrow. 

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi stevegal

The firmware will usually update overnight - has your router firmware now updated to 2808t ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Highlighted
Participant

This is now available. Thanks! And the firmware has updated to 2808t

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

Excellent, thanks for letting me know.

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE