Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Status cannot identify my router.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Team Player

I have the Huawei HG633 router that I was supplied with when I signed up for TalkTalk, it even has the TalkTalk logo stamped on it. Why can't the status page identify a router YOU supplied?

My idea of an OS is one that Operates the SYSTEM, not a complete package of every application ever written.
Highlighted
Philosopher

I was away for over a month and on my return it took 3 days for the "system" to recognise my router, which is also a HG633.

Has you router also been switched off for a while ?

Martin
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Tryst46

Please can you factory reset your router using the pin hole reset for ten seconds? I can then try and connect to your router.

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted
Team Player
No, it has been on 24/7 almost since being installed. Apart from the occasional time when I have had to power it down for a few seconds to reset it when I can't get a decent connection. Wi-fi is permanently off, all my connections are cable.
My idea of an OS is one that Operates the SYSTEM, not a complete package of every application ever written.
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Tryst46

Please can you factory reset your router using the pin hole reset for ten seconds? I can then try and connect to your router.

Thanks

Debbie