cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Still waiting for my Fibre Speed boost which is on my new contract

3 REPLIES 3
Chatterbox

Hi, I renewed my contract for 24 months on 22/03/2020 and included a request for a Fibre speed boost to 76mb which was accepted and I have confirmation in print from TalkTalk but I still have not got the speed after 2 engineers came and put a new Master Socket and renewed the outside line cable. A conversation between the engineer and TalkTalk produced an admission that TT had made an error and that I had to have a new profile what ever that means.That is still the position at the moment and no contact with TT as to what was being done or when the speed will be available. The line has been fully checked and can now take the faster speed when TT make it available to me.   How long have I got to wait for this matter to be resolved? Has anyone any knowledge as to how I can get some remedial action as I have been on live chat and making phone calls, waiting for return calls that never come. I am now at my wits end.  I wait in anticipation.  

Many thanks.  Alan

H. Walking my dog and playing a game of golf. I love using my computer but do not have a lot of technical knowledge.
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Alan

I'm sorry to hear this.

I'm just sending you a Private Message to confirm some details so we can look into this further.

Thanks

Debbie

Philosopher

@ALAN-5019 

You might want to check the date in your post !

The 22/3 is 16 days in the future.

Martin
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi ALAN-5019,

Thanks for the PM. I can see that there has been an issue with the speed boost order which I have now resolved so the speed boost should take effect within 24 hours, apologies for any inconvenience

Thanks

Chris