Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Stop lying

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
First Timer

Anyone else fed up of being constantly lied to by Talktalk? I originally agreed to getting their broadband because it was apparently going to be the quickest on the phone told 8th or before for going live. Then without even informing me my go live date got pushed back to the 10th. Then come the 10th still no broadband after going back and fourth for 2 hours finally they say they will send me a new router next day delivery. This then arrives on the 14th so not next day then still doesn't work so get an engineer out. Engineer told me he would be back at 8am the day after so the 16th as he didn't have time to finish the job on the 15th, told me this would be at 8am. come the 16th no sign of him by 3pm so go on live chat they chase it up for me again after wasting an hour and half of my time they tell me they have spoke to the engineer and he is coming later that day or the 17th in the morning. come 2pm on the 17th and surprise still nothing go back on live chat to be told it will be done later today. Just called the number instead and found out the whole time the new appointment was booked for the 18th, so why have I been lied to 2 times? Taken 2 days off work to be here without being able to work from home as no internet. Try and complain and they cant even let you do that you have to wait for someone to call you within 72 hours. so now down with no wifi for 9 days since the date promised been lied to 3 times, how is that legal? Will see what Ofcom have to say!

Highlighted
Community Star

I am sorry to see this, but I am also struggling to see the Idea here. I will give you one in turn: if you would like someone to look into this for you then start a topic in the Help section. 

Highlighted
First Timer

Never read this forum before or had dealings with the customer support but the reply you got totally confused me lol 

I will give you one in turn pmsl are they serious 🙂

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Ben,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated. 

Thanks