Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Super Fast Boost

28 REPLIES 28
Highlighted
Participant

Hi. I have upgraded to the super fast boost but my speeds have stayed the same. I have switched off the router off for 30 mins but this did not have any effect. I was told the boost went live on the 14 March but on my account summary its shows a pending order, but if I click on that order it says there are no pending orders. Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @mark17 welcome to the community your post has been flagged for assistance and you should hear during tomorrow. What does your sync speed look like?

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.
Highlighted
Participant

Hi. My sync speeds are 39.5 down and 8.6 up. These are the same speeds I have had for a long time. Thanks

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @mark17 thanks for the reply it will help the team get to the to the bottom of this for for you. 

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi mark17

Apologies for the delay.

I'm just sending you a Private Message to confirm some details so we can look into this further.

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted

Hi mark17

Thanks for the Private Message.

I'm looking into this further and I will post back on this thread as soon as I receive further information.

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted

Hi mark17

Apologies for the delay.

I have escalated this issue to be resolved and I will post back on this thread as soon as I receive further information.

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted
Participant

Thanks.

Highlighted

Hi mark17

No problem. I will let you know as soon as I receive further information. 

Debbie

Highlighted
Participant

Hi. Any updates yet. Thanks

Highlighted

Hi mark17

There is a stuck order which I am trying to remove which is preventing the speed boost from going live, apologies for this.

I will post back as soon as this has been resolved.

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted
Participant

Thanks.

Highlighted

Hi mark17

This is with the team who will resolve this issue. I should have further updates by Monday.

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted
Participant

Hi. Thanks for keeping me informed and for all your help.

Highlighted

Hi mark17

It's no problem, I'm sorry for the delays.

Debbie

Highlighted

Hi mark17

Further update 🙂 The fibre speed boost should now be active within the next 24hrs.

If the speed hasn't increased by tomorrow afternoon then try a 30 minute power down of the router and then run the speed test following this.

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted
Participant

Great news. Thanks. Would you be able to confirm the price is 25.99 as the email confirming order stated 28.95 for broadband and 3.00 for speed boost when offer was for 25.95 for both. Will check speeds tomorrow and let you know. Many thanks.

Highlighted
Participant

Hi. My speed has not changed and my account still says there is a pending order. I have left the router off for 30 mins. Any other help would be much appreciated. Thanks

Highlighted

Hi @mark17

I will look into this for you and get back to you. 

Regards

Highlighted

Hi @mark17

Continue to monitor the speed for the next 24 hours. 

Your package is:

Faster Fibre =  £29 per month

Uk calls boost  =  £9.50

International boost = £6 

Fibre speed boost = £3

If you can PM me a screenshot of the confirmation email you received i can look into the renewal.