cancel
Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Super router keeps dropping out xbox one issue???

9 REPLIES 9
ssppiikkeeyy
Team Player

My internet lately been dropping connection worst part is all my Xbox and psn games are digital so when middle of a game and connection drops it just kicks me off the game. It's the super router. Heard depending on the firmware you have if you don't have latest one it cause issues. Was told to post here to see about getting firmware pushed thought.

Here my router information to help solve this issue.

Product type:
HG635
Device ID:
00E0FC-B8Z8W14812004111
Hardware version:
G.1.01
Software version:
v1.06t

Can't play anything using the power Line adapters. As the wifi on all talk talk routers is bad. 
Community Team

Hi ssppiikkeeyy

I've run a test on the line which hasn't detected a fault.Your router also has the latest firmware version.

I can send a replacement router for testing, would you like me to arrange this?

Thanks

Debbie

ssppiikkeeyy
Team Player

we can try as the other routers been sent out over the last couple years end up being worst for wireless than the one i was sent 4 years ago.

Community Team

Hi ssppiikkeeyy

Please can you send me a Private Message to confirm the name on the account, I can then send a replacement router for testing.

Thanks

Debbie

Community Team

Hi ssppiikkeeyy

Thanks for the Private Message.

The replacement router is on its way, please allow 24-48hrs for this to arrive.

Let us know how the connection compares with this router.

Thanks

Debbie

ssppiikkeeyy
Team Player

the powerline adtapers work better now but the wifi issues still are going on infact there worst just today alone the wifi connection has dropped at least 8 times had to reset the router all day to to get stuff reconnected. baby sister in room right beside router even all her wifi phone and consoles drop the wifi connection. 

is there a way to find out how long i have left on my contract?

ssppiikkeeyy
Team Player

Again this month the internet light has gone out in the router and this is starting become a joke been with u guys the last 2 year's and luckily to even use my internet 1 day without an issue. 

If  it losing wifi signal or power line plugs losing connection. It's talk talk themselfs losing signal. 

Had 9 engineer's out over the last year and even they said it's talk talk issue but yet nothing ever done about it. U just close my case down like it's nothing. We will be changing our internet as we are not paying for this when u won't fix the issues. 

Community Team

Hi ssppiikkeeyy

I'm really sorry to hear this.

I've completed a line test which hasn't detected any faults but I can see re connections on the line.

When you connected the replacement router did you use the new cables and filter? Is the router currently connected at the test socket?

Thanks

Debbie

ssppiikkeeyy
Team Player
yes replace everything with the new stuff as well the router is connected to the main line.

are internet now isnt even hitting 30mbs no more where luckly if we see 15 these days. these issues been going on over years now.
Community Team

Hi ssppiikkeeyy,

I'm sorry for the delay in getting back to you. The line test is clear and the connection looks really stable at the moment. Just to confirm, when did you last experience re-connections on the line? Is this affecting wired and wireless devices?

If the connection is now stable then we'll focus on the broadband speed.

Thanks