would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

TT Hub queries - DNS Binding Protection + connection speed

Highlighted
Community Team

Hi tman1973,

Thanks for the bump

Sync speed is 60.1Mbps, DLM hasn't changed your profile since the 10th, could you run a few wired speed tests at least 10 minutes apart on the My Account speed checker 

Thanks

Chris

Highlighted
Wizz Kid

Hi Chris

I'm doing the speed tests tonight as requested - seem to be getting the same via My Account as I have direct through Ookla's SpeedTest. Assume you'll have direct access to these?

I also noticed that the system is telling me / confirming that we are below estimated / guaranteed (interesting have both of these words in the same sentence?) line speed - although it seems to be reporting slightly higher 'actual' recent speed than we have. 

Screenshot 2020-02-13 at 18.36.03.png

cheers for your help

Best wishes

Highlighted
Community Team

Hi tman1973, I've raised a fault ticket for you. If you don't hear back in 3 working days please post back and we can chase it for you.

Ady

Wizz Kid

Hi Andy

Thanks for that. Can I get the router out of the test socket yet, or does it need to stay for the fault ticket? Phones are out in the house while that is the setup.

cheers

Highlighted
Community Team

Hi tman1973,

Sorry for the delay. Has their been any improvement since your last post?

Thanks

Highlighted
Wizz Kid

Hi Michelle

No, no improvement since my post on Saturday. DLR still 60mbps.  Speed tests fluctuating between 50-56mbps.

Kind regards

Highlighted
Community Team

Hi tman1973,

Sorry for the delay. I've requested an update on this and will let you know as soon as I receive an update back.

Thanks

Highlighted
Wizz Kid

Hi Michelle

Thanks for that. When you post the update can you also advise if we need to keep the router plugged into the test socket? We are missing calls from people who only have our landline because all phones are out at the moment due to the test socket setup.

thanks

Highlighted
Community Team

Hi tman1973,

I'm sorry for the delay. The next step would be to arrange an engineer visit to the property, would you like us to arrange this for you? Yes, please re-connect the phone back at the socket.

Thanks

Highlighted
Wizz Kid

Hi Michelle

Thanks very much for that. Phones back in.

Out of interest, would you mind clarifying what the engineer is looking for in the property (or does that also include anywhere from the exchange to the house)? 

Many thanks

Highlighted
Community Team

Hi tman1973,

Yes, it will include anywhere from the exchange to the house, would you like us to go ahead with the engineer visit?

Chris

Highlighted
Wizz Kid

Hi Chris, 

Thank you, yes please.

BW

Highlighted
Community Team

Hi tman1973

I'm just sending you a Private Message to confirm some details so we can arrange this visit.

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted
Community Team

Hi tman1973,

Thanks for the PM, I've replied requesting a bit more information 

Chris

Highlighted
Community Team

Hi tman1973,

I've replied again to your latest PM

Chris

Highlighted
Community Team

Hi tman1973,

Thanks for the PM, I've booked the engineer visit for March 06 2020, AM (08:00-13:00) as requested, please let us know how you get on 

Chris