Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Talk Talk Digital Hub and DHCP reservations

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Popular Poster

Hi I am having a really troublesome issue , with the new hub, I received, DHCP reservations are not holding and keeps losing the machine names and mac address I add to it ...and if it restarts its goes back to square one , Is this a fix for this ? Additionally if i wanted to just add reservation which are not in the arp list ..there is no option allowing me to to do this...Can you help please.

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Antony,

I'm having some problems communicating with your router at the moment - could you let me know which firmware version it has

Thanks

Chris

Highlighted
Community Star

@OCE_Chris  I have just spotted another topic from this member where he seems to have switched routers.

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Fibre-Broadband/DSL-3782-Latest-Firmware-needed/td-p/2407316

Highlighted
Popular Poster

Firmware version on this router is currently SG4K10002600t from what i can see and its connected to my current connection .

Highlighted
Popular Poster

@OCE_Chris  Ignore this , I hooked the old router back on to see whether it was any better and connection speed was more worse and the reservations still dont work anyway as the firmware on that one is even older...So I have now put the new hub back in place...as i rather get the address reservations resolved on this 

Highlighted
Community Star

There are all sorts of bugs associated with DHCP & device friendly names up to & including firmware V2600 in the hub. There is new firmware under test currently & this hopefully will fix these issues. However, currently I do not know any general release dates.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please mark it as the Best Answer.
OCE's and Community Stars - Who are they? 

Popular Poster

@KeithFrench Thanks for the update Keith ...so we are stuck i guess until this new firmware comes out , given the issues i am seeing with the Digital Hub..