Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

TalkTalk router now £60.00 but basket shows £120

15 REPLIES 15
Paulp07
Participant

Hi  why does the WI FI router show up as £120.00 when its in my basket , but you are advertising it as £60.00

ferguson
Community Star

Where are you seeing that, do you have a link?

Paulp07
Participant
skygrowler
Insightful One

@Paulp07 your best bet is to phone and try and negotiate a cheaper price . they were saying that it was available to existing customers for £30 , i got mine for that !

Paulp07
Participant

Hi,

did you call a specific number, when I call 0345 172 0088  i just get the run around regarding my speed issue no specific offer of a new wifi hub upgrade.

skygrowler
Insightful One

I can't remember I think it was the sales number ,I will try to find it  

skygrowler
Insightful One

Actually @Paulp07 I am pretty sure I did it on the chat . 

Paulp07
Participant

They only offered the older routers the 633 and 1 other told me to contact customer services 

skygrowler
Insightful One

Hmmm , it seems good old TT have moved the goalposts once again ? i guess all you can do is phone and see if you can get to the right department .

Mister Blobby
Team Player

It’s junk anyway.  But a decent third party one!

skygrowler
Insightful One

@Mister Blobby wrote:

It’s junk anyway.  But a decent third party one!

probably a good idea :thumbsup:

skygrowler
Insightful One

i don't know what happened to this ?

Say hello to our game-changing Wi-Fi Hub.

Get a Wi-Fi signal that can't be beaten by any of the other big providers.

Included with Faster Fibre Broadband plans* or as an optional £30 upgrade for Fast Broadband plans.

*Only available to households taking Faster Fibre that do not already have a Super Router. In these cases, a £30 upgrade option is available. Only one Wi-Fi Hub per household.

ferguson
Community Star

@skygrowler wrote:

Included with Faster Fibre Broadband plans* or as an optional £30 upgrade for Fast Broadband plans.

*Only available to households taking Faster Fibre that do not already have a Super Router. In these cases, a £30 upgrade option is available. Only one Wi-Fi Hub per household.

That means if you are an existing customer WITH a Super Router AND you are upgrading from Fast Broadband to Faster Fibre THEN you can get a Hub as a £30 upgrade option.

EDIT: Apologies for the edits, had to clear it up in my own head!

skygrowler
Insightful One

@ferguson wrote:

@skygrowler wrote:

That means if you are an existing customer with a Super Router AND you are upgrading from Fast Broadband to Faster Fibre THEN you can get a Hub as a £30 upgrade option.

oh yes , i didn't realise that :quiet:

skygrowler
Insightful One
Paulp07
Participant

Thanks to all for info.However Open Reach came out reset my system turns out I don't need a new router after all, just as I thought but  Talk Talk convince you that your slow speed is due to your router.