Did you mean: 
Need help?

Talktalk DSL 3278 is not supporting VPN network to use in Laptops

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Upandian
First Timer

Hi Talktalk,

I am talktalk customer which i am having DSL 3278 router. This is not allowing to use VPN network in my laptop which is annoyming my a lot for a month. I spoke to techincal support of talk talk, they telling to buy HG633 router and pay 120 pounds. My friend is also using the same talk talk and faced the same issue. he got it as replacement free and if i ask they are not giving me the HG633 router for free replacement. 

Please invest this issue, becasue in talk talk communtinty many of them are posting the same issue on DSL 3278 router is not supporting VPN and they are cancelling the serivces.

Please provide me HG633 router of free replacement or i also need to cancel the talk talk services and move another broadband services.

Thanks

Mobile no - REMOVED

Udayachandran Pandian
ferguson
Community Star

@Upandian  You should have posted in the help area. As it is you have shown your mobile number on the internet which is not only a risk to the security of your personal data, but also of no use whatsoever to TalkTalk. I strongly suggest that you remove it by using the Edit feature.

Community Team

Hi Upandian

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated. 

Thanks

Debbie