cancel
Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Talktalk account cancelled for no reason.

8 REPLIES 8
Timfraser
Chatterbox

Hi there. My Internet went off last night and today when I checked my online account it says my account was cancelled even though I didn't request it. I just want to be reconnected. I have talktalk fibre for only the last 3 weeks. 

I tried to online chat today but they couldn't help. Any ideas? I just want my account reconnected. 

Thanks. 

Timfraser
Chatterbox
Any help please?
Community Team

Hi @Timfraser

I will look into this for you and get back to you. 

Regards

Timfraser
Chatterbox
Thanks very much.
Community Team

Hi @Timfraser

not good news Im afraid, got this response from our Provisioning Team. 

In a chat with open reach they advised that order has been cancelled in all the applications as the installation address was unoccupied or the premises were not ready. I further told them that the services were working for three weeks until recently, they said they cannot change the status we need to place a new order for Broadband only.

It sounds like we will have to cancel the whole order and place a new order to get your service back. 

Would you like me to escalate this to our CEO office. 

Timfraser
Chatterbox
That's crazy I've lived in the house for 5 years. When I spoke to online agent yesterday they said couldn't place a new order because I still had an order pending. So yes please can you escalate for me because I don't know what else to do now. Thanks for the help. Appreciate it.
Community Team

I Have escalated  this to our CEO office a manager will be in contact in the next few days. 

Timfraser
Chatterbox
Okay great thanks, will they message me here or how will they contact me? Thanks again.
Community Team

Hi Timfraser,

They won't message you on here, they usually call or email

Chris