Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Talktalk just not talktalking to customer with faults. Must end

12 REPLIES 12
johncaseybt14
Team Player

This forum is full of comments about poor performance of Fibre 65. Also many complaining as I have done about no responses to complaints sent by email to the costumer services. Just a reference number to make you think someone has looked at it ! Why is such a huge organization in this type of business so bad at looking after the customer base ?

I upgraded and my broadband speed dropped, I followed all the advice and got nowhere except cut off 4 times by the Chat team as soon as all the simple stuff complete. Are the serious about cutting the chat team and all customer services to 2 days a week. I am weeks trying to get this sorted and still not done as the times to call them just don't suit me. No excuse whatsoever for this dreadful service in times like this. We need to complain big time about this. Have a look at the timetable of opening hours, its a disgrace for this sort of company. 

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star

I don't understand where this myth is coming from about customer services being cut back to two days a week. 

As far as I know, this is fake news!

The hours of availability for Chat show 7 days a week. 

For phone, 6 days a week  (7 for special accessibility needs) 03451 720046.

Scroll down on this page for links to information:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Our-update-on-Coronavirus/ta-p/2468300

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
johncaseybt14
Team Player

In response to you stating this:

I don't understand where this myth is coming from about customer services being cut back to two days a week

As far as I know, this is fake news!

I got this straight of the website 5 minutes ago !! So hardly a myth. Do you work for Talktalk ?

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star

You are misreading the schedule. 

Take a proper look, @johncaseybt14.

It is 9am-7pm MONDAY to FRIDAY. 

9am-6pm SATURDAY 

johncaseybt14
Team Player

Ok so if I am misreading this how come if I follow the link I still end up getting the same 2 day timetable as attached ? I I am misreading it is now clear at all. Same as a lot of things to do with Talktalk. 

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star

You are misreading it, but I have notified Talktalk staff.

They are expecting you to read the weekdays as all being 9am-7pm, Monday to Friday. 

Saturday 9am-6pm.

When it is NOT open, it says it specifically: Sundays except for accessibility customers (& sales).

The fact is, phone help is reachable for most customers 6 days a week and 7 days a week for registered vulnerable customers, & sales, @johncaseybt14.

AllyM
Wise Owl

I agree that the timetables are poorly laid out. As others have said, the times listed under the "Wed" heading are for Monday to Friday. They have obviously done this as a shortcut to save having to list the exact same times under Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, but when doing that it might have helped if they had put some borders and grid lines in to clarify what sections each time referred to.

LDC123
Chatterbox

I agree with johncaseybt, it looks as if they are only available to speak to on Wednesdays and Saturdays. I have not called them at times precisely because of this timetable!

When I called yesterday on what was a desperate offchance on my part to try and solve a critical problem with them, I was actually surprised to get a reply. Not that the reply helped to solve my problem, but that's another story of course!

OCE_Chris
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi johncaseybt14,

Line test is clear but your sync speed is a bit low

Could you let us know how many telephone sockets you have and if you have anything connected to your telephone socket(s) in addition to your router

(I can see that the opening hours table has now been modified to avoid any further confusion)

Chris

OCE_Chris

Hi LDC123,

If you need help with anything please start your own thread (if you haven't already) and we'll be happy to help

Chris

johncaseybt14
Team Player

This is dreadful service. I have a complaint about this and nothing is being done about it. Questions are all ones I have already answered . Do you look at anything at all?
What is the point of all these reference numbers and complaint IDs if nobody looks at them. What does a customer with a fault and a complaint have to do. Maybe leave and never come back?
Ref 1st reported ignored fault 8th Jan 2021 REF. 8750236
Complaint about poor service 13th Jan 2021 210113-000903
16th Feb 2021 THIS COMPLAINT and want my fault fixed and a better service. Please act like a company that cares.

fr8ys
Community Star

@johncaseybt14 please stop posting on other people's threads with the same comment as this is considered spamming under the forum guidelines.

Thank you

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps others and saves OCE's time to look at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve.
OCE_Debbie

Hi johncaseybt14

I have posted on your other topic/thread on the Community.

Thanks

Debbie