Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Tristia Harrison, CEO of TalkTalk

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Team Player

I wonder if talktalk CEO still stands by her newspaper quote given that she has shut down talktalk customer services and hundreds of people are unable to report faults:

"Its more important than ever that we all work together to keep Britain connected, and TalkTalk is proud to play our part as a provider of this critical national service."

Can she explain exactly what part TalkTalk are playing?

Highlighted
Chatterbox
Exactly my thoughts!

I’m sure everyone can understand there being delays in answering phones, replying to messages, services being delivered etc..

But for a company as large as TalkTalk to pretty much shut down their entire customer service department is absolutely unbelievable.

Highlighted
Team Player
I agree. When I eventually got through to an agent at my mobile phone provider after only 45 minutes I was amazed that she felt the need to apologise for the wait. I told her I was thankful that it had only been 45 minutes I was happy just to speak to someone about my phone. Which was very quickly sorted out by the way.
Highlighted
Chatterbox
That’s good to hear!

I’m still waiting for a router and connection which shouldn’t be too difficult as I’m transferring from PopTelecom which actually use the TalkTalk network for their broadband.

Btw I actually managed to speak to PopTelecom with no effort whatsoever which is great from a small company!

Wish I’d never bothered switching to be honest, never had any issues with them.