Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

URGENT Router Delivered to a Different County

2 REPLIES 2
First Timer

Hi,

My router was meant to arrive on Monday 23rd. Yodel marked it as "refused", however we were in all day and my room faces the front door. No one knocked, except DPD, Royal Mail but no Yodel. 

I phoned and a customer service representative said they would send a new box. I have not had any delivery information on this one at all. Then today, I received a notification that the parcel was delivered, and when I checked the tracker it said they had received notification that we had moved and they had sent it to Walthamstow and then delivered it. We live in Milton Keynes, a completely different county. 

This router has never arrived and now TalkTalk have set us as Live and our WiFi will be cutting off shortly. We are both working from home and I have had to purchase an unlimited 4G plan just so that I can work as has my partner. We urgently need someone from TalkTalk to contact us and get this resolved. I've tried every avenue even messaging on twitter etc and no one has got back to me. Phone lines are closed and I have tried every email address including their press email address. 

PLEASE HELP US

Insightful One
Quite a few talktalk members successfully use 3rd party routers. So if you already have, our get hold of, a fibre capable router, eg from previous ISP, you could try using that.
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi treedoughnut

Can you please add your home phone number to your Community Profile so I can locate your details.

If unsure of your number, simply dial 17070 from your land line phone and this will confirm the number for you.

Please reply when this has been updated.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE