Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Unable to upload files without network crashing

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
First Timer

Hi,

I have faster fibre with the HG633 router and I am unable to upload files such as videos without it crashing my internet and I am unable to load any other webpages.

I contacted technical support and they sent out two engineers to fix this issue.  I had an email saying this issue was resolved but the issue still exists.

I contacted technical support again today with the issue and linked them to several threads here of the same issue and showed the problem seems to be with the HG633 model router and that it was resolved with a new different model router being provided.  The person at support insisted that instead they send out another engineer.  Unfortunately it seems I am unable to link these pages (it won't copy the link) but they are titled 'Uploading large files kills the internet' and 'Connection drops when uploading large file to drive'.

They also told me to post in this forum seen as this was where the issue was resolved before for others and they seemed unable to help?

Would it be possible for a new router to be sent to myself to test if this is what is causing the upload issues?

Thanks for your help.

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi,
You are in the staff's queue For a response.

For a quicker reply can you please ensure you have your personal information up to date in your profile. Link here - https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/personal-profile:personal-info

If you are unsure of your phone number, you can find this in My Account or dial 17070 from your land line phone and this will confirm the number for you.
Thank you

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps others and saves OCE's time to look at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve.
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi EmzoGamez

Apologies for the delay.

I have ordered you a different router for testing, please allow 24-48hrs for this to arrive.

Let us know how the connection compares with this router.

Thanks

Debbie