Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Unblock Teamviewer

4 REPLIES 4
pdhroche
First Timer

Unblock teamviewer, this should never have been blocked without my consent which I haven't done so. For the past year I've been using google dns and come back to using TT DNS. I did not permit you to block this. 

#GetItDone

trishaxuk
First Timer

I thought I was doing something wrong.....now I'm wondering(!)

Trisha - Technical Consultant
Community Team

Hi pdhroche, I'm happy to help you turn off scam protection on your account. I've sent you a personal message to confirm security so that I can make that change for you. 

Community Team

Hi trishaxuk, if you also want scam protection disabling on your account please start a new topic and I'll be happy to help you too. 

dgsection
Team Player

With all due respect, you may be a user of TeamViewer and computer literate, but not everyone is, TeamViewer is the most common application scammers use to remote control your PC and lie (msconfig/services.msc/event viewer/ to trick you in to thinking your system is compromised, hell they even syskey systems and will do anything to get money from you.

I actually applaud TT for blocking TeamViewer, it helps those not IT literate from being scammed so easily!

Also you can easily go back to Google DNS 8.8.8.8 or even Cloudfare DNS 1.1.1.1 and open DNS 208.67.222.222 , just set it at the router level