cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Want to know how to get the most out of our community?

Hey, I'm Michelle and I wanted to tell you about our community and how it's packed full of useful information, answers and has a horde of active members waiting to help or just to say hey! We know forums can be a little daunting at times, so here are some of my useful tips to help you get the most out of the community:

Get Searching

Search is the quickest way to locate the information you're after, use the big red box above. If you don't find what you're after you can always post your own question.

Search now

Get stuck in

Prefer to jump straight into the community? Checkout the yellow "browse" tab over on the left hand side, here you'll find the entire community at your fingertips.

Try now

Join the party!

Had a peek around the community already? If so you'll no doubt want to join us, just hit register below and follow the instructions. Don't worry I'll still be here to help once you've registered.

Register now

Unlimited UK Calls boost , include calls to any uk mobiles too ???

ANSWERED
7 REPLIES
Highlighted
Hammertime
Wise Owl

Unlimited UK Callsboost , does that include free calls to any uk mobiles too ?

I have had The Unlimited UK Callsboost for a year now and someone said to me that I can also use my talktalk landline to call any uk mobile phone too same as I can for normal landline numbers completely free of charge and I am being honest, if this is true I am a fool because I didn't even know this.

Could people confirm if this is true or not please before I start calling mobiles from my talktalk landline ???

Thank you, appreciated.

Router TalkTalk HG635 - Firmware v1.06t on Large speed boost 76/20- unlimited phone boost - TalkTalk YouView Plus Tv Box
martswain
Wise Owl

Yes.

Unlimited UK Calls

Unlimited calls to UK mobiles and landlines 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you use your home phone for more than an hour a month, then it'll be cheaper for you to take our Unlimited UK Calls Boost.

• Unlimited calls to UK mobiles and landlines
  • Call any time of day, on weekdays or weekends
  • No long term commitment - keep as long as you want, remove at any time
george 537
First Timer

is there a time limbet on mobile 

KeithFrench
Community Star

Just like all calls, they must be no more than an hour, but make sure you do not exceed this at all. You can always end the call close to hour mark & redial it for another hour.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please mark it as the Best Answer.
OCE's and Community Stars - Who are they? 

saintjohn
Team Player

I have just signed up to the latest Fibre Optic package which includes Unlimited UK calls.

total cost per month £32

can anyone confirm that this includes any calls made to mobile phones?

Many Thanks

KeithFrench
Community Star

Hi @saintjohn

You cannot use someone else's thread.

To get help you must use your own thread. To create your own thread, go to the main page for the board in question & click the "Start a topic" button.

TalkTalk insists on one thread per problem per customer.

Thanks.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please mark it as the Best Answer.
OCE's and Community Stars - Who are they? 

saintjohn
Team Player

thanks for that, not used this for quite awhile and found it quite difficult to navigate, must be my age!!

Hammertime
Wise Owl
Solution

Hammertime wrote:

Unlimited UK Callsboost , does that include free calls to any uk mobiles too ?

I have had The Unlimited UK Callsboost for a year now and someone said to me that I can also use my talktalk landline to call any uk mobile phone too same as I can for normal landline numbers completely free of charge and I am being honest, if this is true I am a fool because I didn't even know this.

Could people confirm if this is true or not please before I start calling mobiles from my talktalk landline ???

Thank you, appreciated.

worked it out ages ago, does cover mobile calls and normal landlines, just trying to remember not to go over an hour is the problem, need to set a stop watch, bit of a con really as all the phone companies are doing is making things really inconvienent for their customers having to hang up and redial before each hour etc, free UNLIMITED call packaged should mean free UNLIMITED calls and thats it, so what if you want to stay on the phone to your best friend for hours, shouldn't have to be forced to hang up or if you don't you face a massive bill, that's out of order, this utter bullocks of having to hang up before an hour, it has been going on now for mega years, there should be a stop put to that, I am sure they all make enough money off of the people that don't pay the extra ££'s to purchase the all inclusive call service package, not just talktalk, the whole lot of them. !!!

Router TalkTalk HG635 - Firmware v1.06t on Large speed boost 76/20- unlimited phone boost - TalkTalk YouView Plus Tv Box