would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Update firmware version on HG635

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Cognis1
First Timer

The firmware version on my HG635 router is currently 1.06t and I would like this updated please (to v2.xx). I have recently enabled remote management as this was not checked before ~ but how do I download new firmware?

Highlighted
Community Team

Hi Cognis1

I have updated your router firmware to version v1.14t. This is the latest version for your router.

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted
Cognis1
First Timer

Hi, thanks @OCE_Debbie .... Next question is how do I put the HG635 into Bridge Mode?

Thanks,

Tony

Highlighted
Cognis1
First Timer

@OCE_Debbie, I can see instructions for Bridge Mode here: https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Product-Archive/Super-Router-HG635-Configure-for-Your-Own-Router...

but @KeithFrench then says to change the IP address of the HG635 to 192.168.1.2 ~ but I can't see how to do that. Advice appreciated...

Tony

Highlighted
KeithFrench
Community Star

I think it is under the Home Network tab & the LAN option from memory. If not I will double check later today.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please mark it as the Best Answer.
OCE's and Community Stars - Who are they? 

Highlighted
Cognis1
First Timer

I've found it under Network>Lan Interface>Lan Interface Settings..Thanks anyway @KeithFrench 

Highlighted
Community Team

Hi Cognis1

That's great, thanks for keeping us updated 🙂

Debbie