Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Upgrade to Fibre Lower Now Lower Stats Than Fast Broadband

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Neries

Apologies for this. I'm not sure why Openreach are requesting another visit to the property but if they request this then we have to arrange.

I have also replied to your Private Message to request further information.

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted
Super Duper Contributor

Hi Debbie,

I tried replying to your PM but it would not send. A red message saying I had exceed my permitted amount, try again later.

Stats are holding up and still the same as yesterday. 40mbps download and 10mbps upload.

I don't agree to the terms of their visit as I do not wish to get charged for it.

Highlighted

Hi Neries

Unfortunately we would need to confirm possible engineer charges before we can arrange this visit.

Thanks

Debbie 

Highlighted
Super Duper Contributor

Debbie I have replied to your PM.

Highlighted

Hi Neries

Unfortunately we would need to confirm possible engineer charges before we can arrange this visit.

Thanks

Debbie 

Highlighted
Super Duper Contributor

Hi Debbie,

I told you in my PM we would be away and the stats were back up. Home now and the router has been holding since then. Almost 11 days now without dropping. I tried copying and pasting the stats but they were off the left side of the page. They are Download rate 40mbps, Upload rate 10mbps. So no need for Openreach to call. Not sure how good or bad the download speed is at around 31mbps.

For some reason when I leave my main p.c. for a while and it goes to sleep, Windows 10 has disconnected it from the Sagecom router. It never happened with the older router. Is there a firmware upgrade for the router?

regards

Neries

Highlighted

Hi Neries,

Thanks for the update. I've checked and the router does currently have the most recent version of firmware. Do all other devices stay connected, it's the just the PC?

Thanks