Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Upgraded to Superfast Fibre £24.00 per month, fixed for 18 months

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Chatterbox

Hi,

My broadband contract ended 8/10/20 and I received an email from yourselves on 4/9/20 with option to upgrade to superfast fibre £24.00 per month, fixed for 18 months. I clicked this option to upgrade to superfast fibre on 2/10/20, however my account is showing new contract still on faster fibre upto Apr 2022. Please can you ensure I am on superfast fibre for £24 month.

Regards

Iain

Makka1968
Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @Makka1968 ,

For one of the TalkTalk staff on this community to be able to look into this you will need to update your community profile to include your name, landline telephone number that your TalkTalk service is provided on & an alternative contact number. This will allow them to identify you, and they will then be able to help.

Don't post any personal details in this thread, just add them to your community profile.

Then they will hopefully be able to respond to this post within a day or two.

Highlighted
Chatterbox

Hi 

I have added details to my community profile

Regards

Makka1968
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Makka1968

I can confirm that you are un superfast Fibre. £24

Superfast fibre is faster fibre with the speed boost enabled, (which it is) The speed boost does not show in My Account, but you can test this by running a speed test in My Account and the results will show over 40mbps. 

You also have the unlimited calls boost active which an extra £10 per month

Regards

Highlighted
Chatterbox

Thanks

I'm still getting no improvement on download speeds from before you have supposedly added speed boost. I am still getting an average of 35.8mbs which is around the same as what i had last month so it certainly isn't any faster. I've got my router connected to the mainbox coming into the house

Cheers

Iain

Makka1968
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Makka1968

I have checked your line for errors but nothing was detected. 

At our side we see 

Sync Status In Sync

Downstream Speed (MBPS) = 73.7

Upstream Speed (MBPS) = 20.0

Are your speedtests wireless our wired?