cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Urgent Help - No Internet

5 REPLIES 5
First Timer

I joined talktalk on the 16th March and an Engineer appt was made for the 26th March. The engineer arrived last Thursday and advised he was unable to come into my house due to current coronavirus but he was able to install a line outside my hous which I was able to bring in through my window. I have now logged on to my account and it is telling me that I have missed my engineer appt which I haven't. 

I also have not received my router, I was originally told this would arrive before engineer appt, but received a message advising me of an issue with my order. So I went on to live chat on 23rd March to be told there was an error with my order and they reordered it. I still have not received my router.

I also am unable to get through to anyone on the phone to speak with and I urgently require internet as I am working from home and my job is on the line if I cant get access. 

Please can someone help with this as I don't know what else I can do.

TalkTalk Content Team - TT Staff

Hi @Andrew210 I have passed this onto the team to pick up for you.

Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Andrerw

I'm really sorry to hear this.

Please can you add your TalkTalk telephone number to your Community Profile, we can then look into this further.

Thanks

Debbie

First Timer

Hi Debbie,

I have added the talktalk number now.

I still have not received my router and after being on hold for an hour I finally got through to someone but this ended up being in the cancellation department and he wasn't able to help me and advised that he couldn't put me through to anyone as lines where closed and if I phone back on Monday to ask someone else. I originally place my order for this on 16th March and the engineer came last Thursday. 

I have now spoke to people on 3 occasions about this and still seem to be getting no where.

Completely unimpressed by the service.

Regards,

Andrew

First Timer

i still have not reveived my router.

My go live date was supposed to be 26th March. I am supposed to be working from home and have had to buy an extortionate amount of extra data for my phone to hotspot. 

I have never been more annoyed at the service that I have been provided with by talktalk.

Any help with this would be appreciated.

Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Andrew210,

Sorry for the delayed reply, we're doing our best in these unprecedented circumstances due to the Corona virus to answer everyone as quickly as possible.

Do you know if the telephone service is working?

Chris