Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

VLAN 36 problem again

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Participant

Hi since having the second Hub off you guys I went without the VLAN 36 problem for over a 100 days in the last 2 nights October 16 around 12 AM, and 17th of October 1 AM around now , it's shown up again, can't see what's caused it don't think there's been an firmware update , I'm using the not so super, super router , I'm well aware from last time that VLAN 36 is not a residential thing and is a business thing when it should be (101), can't find away to see if its set as 36 or not , 

Screenshot_20191017-021442_Chrome.jpg

Highlighted
Participant

Screenshot_20191017-023003_Chrome.jpg

 Something trying to connect every single second I'm not saying that's messing with the VLAN but could TalkTalk hub SG4K10002600t, TalkTalk has been brilliant up to the last two days 

Highlighted
Participant

Screenshot_20191017-064933_Chrome.jpg

The 2 days that the VLAN thing has happened one day was that client process failed , the other day was successfully terminated .

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

This is a difficult one.  I'm not seeing any issues from this side, all looks ok.  

I've made a couple of changes to see if this helps.

See how this behaves over the next 24hrs.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Highlighted
Participant

Karl since you've changed something earlier seems all good now looks like the firmware has updated  

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

Keep an eye on things and see how the connection behaves over the weekend.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE