cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Very slow Fibre Broadband for the past week and now unusable in the last 24hrs. OCE please help!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Participant

Hi,

Yet another issue with the internet, this time being that the internet speed is very bad, and has got worse since last night.the sped test is showing an average download speed is 5 mbps and upload of 2.

There have been no changes to the amount of devices being used at any one time or the total usage from the previous week where we were getting 60 download and 18 upload... I’m really disappointed In there service levels over the past few weeks, Really unacceptable to be charging customers, that are rely on the internet for their outcome; for a non existent service. You should Really looks at Down Doctor and see how many of your customers are affected by your actions. 

I don’t want to leave you guys as the internet in my old house with Fibre 150 was great and customer service was brilliant but I’ve had enough now and I will be reconsidering. 
Please sort this issue out. 

Regards

Mike

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Mike

I'm really sorry to hear this.

I've completed a line test which hasn't detected any faults and the connection appears to be stable.

Your line is in sync at 61.2mb. Please can you power down your router for a full 30 minutes and then run a speed test following this?

Thanks

Debbie