Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

WIFI GOES DOWN EVERY SUNDAY AT SAME TIME

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Popular Poster

I have already made a post about this and got NO reply. My WiFi goes down every Sunday night between 12am - 2am. I have done all the appropriate tests and was on the phone to technical support for 2 HOURS. If something isn’t done I will be moving to Virgin 

K. Grant
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

Is it only wifi that is off, does this affect any wired connections ?

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Highlighted
Popular Poster
Yes it’s affects everything. I’ve already checked this multiple times, as I said I was on the phone to technical support for over 2 hours when it was playing up. Ive done ALL the checks you’ve asked me to do and even spoke to technical support on live chat. I’m not the only one suffering from this so it’s a problem on your side. All people around the uk are getting the problem at exactly the same time I am. Fix this
K. Grant
Highlighted

Hi Kriziakay,

Could you confirm if HomeSafe is active?

TalkTalk HomeSafe - An Overview

Thanks

Highlighted
Popular Poster
Yep, it’s active. How many more questions before you fix this?
K. Grant
Highlighted

Hi Kriziakay,

Thanks for confirming this. Could you try switching HomeSafe off and once this has completed then switch HomeSafe back on again please. This should then hopefully resolve the issue the you're experiencing.

Thanks

Highlighted
Popular Poster
And if it doesn’t fix the issue???
K. Grant
Highlighted

Hi Kriziakay

Did you switch HomeSafe off and then back on again?

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted
Popular Poster

Yes, but what happens if this doesn’t fix the issue?????????

K. Grant
Highlighted

Hi Kriziakay

Then we will raise this to our Network Team. Please let us know if this still happens on Sunday.

Thanks

Debbie