Did you mean: 
Need help?

Went live yesterday but router still not arrived

ANSWERED
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
First Timer

Hi,

Not sure if anyone else is in this position but yesterday the engineer set my line up for broadband and calls as of yet my router hasn't arrived. On my account up until I  went live it was saying that it was too soon to send my router. No date of delivery, tracking reference etc was posted or emailed, so at the moment not sure if the router has been sent. Tried calling customer service but obviously with everything that is going on can't get any contact.

Any ideas?

Highlighted
Community Star
Solution

Hi @Dave1362 

I have asked one of TalkTalk's OCEs to pick your thread up and investigate the missing router for you.

The forum is not real-time 24/7 support, so depending on how busy they are & how many are working at any one time, this can take 24 - 48 hrs (excluding weekends & limited cover on Bank Holidays). Alternatively, you can call the call centre or use online chat. The posts are responded to in time/date order, oldest first. So the fewer entries you make on your thread now, the sooner they will pick it up.

To save yourself time, please make sure that your community profile includes your first & last names, broadband phone number & if possible an alternative contact number. This can be done by clicking on your Avatar picture then click on "My Settings" followed by:-

Personal Profile > Personal Information

Otherwise, TalkTalk will not be able to tie up your forum username to your broadband account. Only you & TalkTalk have visibility of your details.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please mark it as the Best Answer.
OCE's and Community Stars - Who are they? 

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Dave1362

I'm showing a router was sent for dispatch yesterday 28th.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Highlighted
First Timer

I’m in the same situation, Tuesday 21 April engineer came out, checked my line got it all set up. Asked me to put router in advised him I hadn’t received it yet. I have just checked my account and it says cancelled, why would I cancel and how would I cancel because I can’t seem to talk to anybody and I have no broadband at all since Tuesday. Someone needs to either call me or send me my router. Not sure where or who to turn too. 
Help please

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi @LoyalKitty6676

I'm sorry for the delay.

The router was showing as delivered on 29/04. Have you now received this router?

Thanks

Debbie