cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Went with Superfast fibre offer with uswitch, all confirmation emails just say faster fibre?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
First Timer

Went with Superfast fibre offer with uswitch, all confirmation emails just say faster fibre?

Not happy with the service. can someone get in touch to confirm?

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi, I have passed this onto the team to take a look for you.

If you haven’t already, please can you add your home phone number to your Community Profile so we can locate your details. Please do not post any personal info on here as it’s public.

We’re working through a very large queue with a reduced support team at the moment so we’ll help as soon as we can. Thanks for your patience 😊

Highlighted
First Timer

Thank you.

I have added my mobile in alternate phone number and the primary number is my current broadband line.

Can someone come back asap please.

Regards,

Somesh Panaskar

Highlighted
First Timer

Hi,

Any update?

Could someone please confirm whats the status?

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hey pansome, 

Sorry for the delayed reply, we're doing our best in these unprecedented circumstances due to the Corona virus to answer everyone as quickly as possible. I can confirm this has been ordered with Openreach for the installation of the 80/20 Superfast fibre service. This looks to be due to go live tomorrow and so far there are no amendments to this date. I hope it all goes smoothly tomorrow.

Thanks and stay safe!

Jon