cancel
Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Why Dlm Steals Bandwith and slows your speed down for no reason other than had to reboot

Highlighted
Community Team

Hi Korkscrew1972

If you have tested with 2 different routers, cables and filters at the test socket and the connection is still dropping then this will need to be investigated further.

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted
Korkscrew1972
Participant

Ok Thats Fair Enough could u put that in motion for me then thanks ..

To Give In Is To Accept Defeat
Highlighted
Community Team

Hi Korkscrew1972

This fault has been passed over to our Network Team and I will post back on this thread as soon as I receive further information.

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted
Community Team

Hi Korkscrew1972

Our Network Team have been unable to detect any faults and they have asked if this is only affecting wireless?

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted
Korkscrew1972
Participant

everything went back to normalish but now as of 12am my internet went off for no reason resulting in me having to reboot the router to try and resolve having no internet at all and now i have been awarded a interleave depth for download of 1213 I Am sick to death of your lousy service and i want to speak to a manager 

To Give In Is To Accept Defeat
Highlighted
Community Team

Hi Korkscrew1972,

I'm sorry about this, if the connection remains stable with a low error count DLM should change your profile back to one with a lower interleaved depth. Line test is passing (please see our Complaint process)

Chris

Highlighted
dgsection
Team Player

@Birchcroft 

Great post, TR069 is a huge backdoor to the ACS server. disabling it and also remote management is well worth doing, also change the router login to a decent password - something like J0Nny£()%!"RoutING, no need to change the username which is admin by default

Get educated:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXhV7zpc6m8