cancel
Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Why can I not access the TalkTalk. Co. UK website from my home broadband?

3 REPLIES 3
Gazza667
First Timer

Hi. I'm having a weird problem. I cannot access my TalkTalk account from my broadband connection. Both on my pc or my WiFi. If I switch to my mobile connection on my phone though everything works fine. Even the TT app says there's no connection when I'm on WiFi. I have tried different browsers but still get a "connection reset" message. I've put my router back to factory and still have the same problem. I ran network diagnostics in Windows 10 and switched my firewall off and it comes back with message saying something about the page has an invalid security certificate or something similar. 

All other Web pages seem to be fine. It's just the TalkTalk. Co. UK site. The community support pages work fine on pc and WiFi too. 

Any help would be appreciated. 

Many thanks. 

Gazza

Community Team

Hi Gazza,

I'm sorry for the delay. Could I just confirm, are you still experiencing the same issue at the moment?

Thanks

Gazza667
First Timer
Hi. 

I had an engineer out on Friday who diagnosed a fault with my fibre connection. The issue with the tt Web page was still there. I installed my new router yesterday afternoon, now my broadband speed is back to normal and the issue has now gone. The only thing I can think it my old Huawei router was blocking access to the tt domain. 

So my problem is now resolved. Thank you for your reply though. 

Gazza
Community Team