cancel
Showing results forΒ 
would you rather see results forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Need help?

Why cant People have the new wifi hub for free ? I pay for full fibre and get 35 mb 🦍

11 REPLIES 11
Zendo2019
Participant

Why do i have to pay Β£30 for the new wifi hub when i pay for full fibre broadband 76mb (im only getting 35mb at moment god knows whats going on) me(expert of computer repair since 2000 and i cant cant figure this all out hahahaha buuutttt nnnnooooo sir Β£30 for a router please stop brining out newer better routers talk talk if you not going to share to the ones who pay every month for top internet gosh 

fr8ys
Community Star

Can you imagine the cost implications of keeping EVERY customer up to date with the latest tech? Any company that did this would be out of business in no time at all.

It an economic call and you can't really fault talktalk who are offering existing customers the chance to upgrade at a fraction of the actual cost.

If your existing tech is working, then there is not really an issue.

If you have an issue with your service then open an issue for the support staff to consider and help rectify. Having said this the new Hub is not the answer to all problems and is not necessarily supplied on request.

You do seem to have an issue if you are getting 35mbs and paying for up to 70mbs, so I have escalated to the OCE to look into.

Please ensure your phone number is included in your profile as this is the means for identifying your account.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps others and saves OCE's time to look at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve.
Zendo2019
Participant

on serious note no i pay for 76mb fibre ive spoke to 3 difftrent staff members of tt and still no luck you side is fine as usual but nevermind life ei

Zendo2019
Participant

IMG_20190317_142632.jpg

Could you have a look then please on router setting in the pic ive calm down now lol

fr8ys
Community Star

Can you confirm the current router you have please?

Hopefully an OCE will be able to look at for you Monday or Tuesday.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps others and saves OCE's time to look at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve.
Zendo2019
Participant

Ac1900 vr900 its not a talk talk router did put original back in seemed to make the problem worse thanks

fr8ys
Community Star

What talktalk router do you have that you have tried?

Zendo2019
Participant

Superrouter d-link dsl sorry cant remmber numbers 

Zendo2019
Participant
Community Team

Hi Zendo2019

We can send a replacement HG633 or DSL3782 router via the Community.

If you contact our Customer Service Team then they can discuss sending a Wifi Hub.

Thanks

Debbie

Zendo2019
Participant

hi no need i clicked disconnect on router and switched router off for 35min to make sure and blamo its gone to 6omb back but when seems better thanks for all your help ddo

Community Team

Hi Zendo2019

Thanks for your reply.

Please let us know if you do experience any further issues.

Debbie