Need help?

Wi-fi Hub v super router.

ANSWERED
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
joemardo1
Wizz Kid

Hi folks,

I see that the wi-fi hub is being well advertised by Talktalk. I do have a super router but always looking for ways to improve my wireless connection.

Is the so called Hub that much better than the super router and wonder if it has any extra additional features.?

Many Thanks.

Joe

Joe
Highlighted
KeithFrench
Community Star
Solution

The hub has a much higher Wi-Fi specification (802.11ac wave 2). However, unless you have similar specification Wi-Fi adapters, you will not be able to take advantage of this.

Wi-Fi is a very variable medium & it is impossible to guarantee improved results. Therefore, before replacing your current router, you should really check out the state of your wi-fi network in terms of interference. I can help a lot with this if you require it.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please mark it as the Best Answer.
OCE's and Community Stars - Who are they? 

Highlighted
joemardo1
Wizz Kid

Thanks a lot Keith, its not that the wireless is particularly bad, I was just wondering if it would have been easy for the Hub to make a difference.
Probably will just wait as a loyal customer of Talktalk, until they offer me one.
Thanks again.
🙂

Joe
Highlighted
Community Team

Hi joemardo1

If you contact our Customer Service Team then they can discuss sending a Wifi Hub.

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted
joemardo1
Wizz Kid

Thanks Debbie all sorted.

🙂

Joe
Highlighted
Community Team