Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

WiFi Hub Erratic Behaviour.

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi SphericalBird,

Sorry for the delayed reply, we're doing our best in these unprecedented circumstances due to the Corona virus to answer everyone as quickly as possible. Please let us know if you still need assistance 

Chris

Highlighted
Popular Poster
Yes I am still waiting for an alternative router as promised to replace the faulty one supplied.
Highlighted
Popular Poster

I do understand the problems you are facing but a replacement in 24 to 48 hours is now three weeks and then asking if I still need assistance and not acknowledging my post is rather annoying.

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi SphericalBird,

Apologies for the delay, I've ordered another router, it should be with you within a couple of working days, if it isn't please let us know 

Chris

Highlighted
Popular Poster
Hi, I've already sent you a post to say that I have received the new router and it just as bad as the last one and asked for you to push the firmware update to see if it made a difference but it is not in this thread so it looks like it crashed when I tried to send it. I have now replaced the new router with the old one again as it is unusable, it is taking 10-20 seconds to load a page and that is if it loads it at all. So if you could let me know when you intend to push the new firmware I will reconnect it.