Did you mean: 
Need help?

WiFi Hub Router address reservation

ANSWERED
6 REPLIES 6
freddiesfather
First Timer

Hi,

I have just started with TalkTalk and I cannot seem to find address reservations. Checking the forums I can see this post sagemcom 5364: Reserving IP Addresses that refers to a firmware upgrade. My software version is shown as SG4K10001400t, do I need the upgrade, if so can I please request this. As mentioned in the post I have update my profile with my TalkTalk phone number.

Thanks in advance

ferguson
Community Star

Your router should upgrade automatically, if you want to force it try a pinhole reset.

freddiesfather
First Timer

Did a pinhole reset which unfortunately lost all port forwarding but didnt force the upgrade.

How fo I go about receiving the update?

Regards

ferguson
Community Star
Solution

Sorry I should have said, leave it for 24 hours as updates are usually pushed out in the small hours. If you haven't got it by Monday post again and the support team should be able to do it for you. There is no user option to download it I'm afraid. And you are looking out for version xxxx2600t.

antonyjoseph
First Timer

Hi I am having the same issue , with the new hub , reservations are not holding and keeps losing the machine names and mac address i add to it ...and if it restarts its goes back to square one , Is this a fix for this ?

ferguson
Community Star

@antonyjoseph If you start your own topic then the support team will gladly look into this for you.

antonyjoseph
First Timer

Ok done as requested