Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

WiFi Hub

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Chatterbox

Hi guys,

is there anywhere the latest WiFi hub firmware can be downloaded from so can manually update via router portal? Went live couple days ago, tried rebooting router, turning off for 30 mins, but no download. Front LED light keeps coming back on and where situated is right in field of view.

Thanx for any help

Highlighted
Community Star

No, TalkTalk control it all V2600 is the current version, what are you running?

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please mark it as the Best Answer.
OCE's and Community Stars - Who are they? 

Highlighted
Chatterbox
Hi m8,

I don’t see v2600, is this firmware version SG4K10001400t?

Thanks for help
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi ceejones

I've updated your router to firmware V2600

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Highlighted
Chatterbox
That’s brilliant, thanks very much guys 👍 I’ll check when home
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE