Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

WiFi Hub

7 REPLIES 7
SphericalBird
Team Player

As a matter of interest do you supply any other router than the WiFi Hub?

I was supplied originally with a Sagecom model which was completely useless as it dropped connection randomly, this you replaced with another Sagecom which was the same and you finally changed this for a Huawei model which was much better but I still find that I can't watch Skysports as it stutters and pixelates and I have to reboot it so I have gone back to using the old DLink DSL-3782 which at least seems to have a good connection.

Divsec
Community Star

Hi @SphericalBird I think that exhausts the TT possibilities. I  bought my own which works beautifully..

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.
Shifty Geezer
Conversation Starter

You can buy and use any third party router you want.

ferguson
Community Star

Before rushing out to spend money, can you advise what device(s) you are having this issue with and how they are connected to your router?

SphericalBird
Team Player

I am using a wired connection to my TalkTalk TV box which is obviously the same whichever router I am using.I was looking at buying a third party router and just wondered if there was any TT choices.

ferguson
Community Star

Wired directly, not using powerline adapters?

SphericalBird
Team Player
Yes wired directly.
ferguson
Community Star

OK, well that clears that up. Is this the only notable issue you are experiencing with your broadband, is your service otherwise performing OK? If so would you like me to move this to the TalkTalk TV section so that the expert there can have a look for you?