cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Wifi Hub - No internet

2 REPLIES 2
First Timer

Our broadband supposedly went live on Friday and we were updated to say we did not need an engineer. We plugged everything and followed the steps and nothing, the amber light just flashed with no internet connection. We did a service test and they said there was no issue and must be something up with our home set up, we then followed all the steps/suggestions made and still nothing, then told to contact talktalk but couldnt get on the live chat. I am working from home so can't be without an internet connection. Fortunately I didn't cancel our old supplier yet as I was worried about this. We are in Lockdown no 2 and I can't wait for a month for an engineer...any ideas? If not I'm going to have to cancel to avoid charge.

Community Star

Firstly,  staff will need to identify your account,  @Katihall, so please complete your community forum profile details. 

Go via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard; make sure you put in your landline phone number and a fallback mobile phone number; click finish to save. 

It could take a couple of days for them to reach your thread. 

Try switching off the router for 30 minutes and see if it sets up correctly after you restart it. 

Don't repeat the exercise unless told to by staff. 

If you can't wait that long, try Chat, from links on this page, after 9am: 

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Our-update-on-Coronavirus/ta-p/2468300

Gliwmaeden2
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Katihall

I'm sorry to hear this.

Please can you add your TalkTalk telephone number to your Community Profile, we can then look into this further.

Thanks

Debbie