would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Wifi Hub VPN

4 REPLIES 4
Vpntroubles
First Timer

Hi,

I'm looking for some help. I've signed up for the faster fibre broadband with the new WiFi hub. I've been reading some reviews online and see that it does not support a VPN. I've tried using the live chat and speaking to customer services to find and out and they do not seem to know. Does anyone know if the new Wi-Fi hub will support vpn connections so I can work from home! 

Thanks

KeithFrench
Community Star

You may have seen posts about the DSL-3782, that does not currently support VPNs. However, the new TalkTalk Wi-Fi hub most certainly does support VPNs.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please mark it as the Best Answer.
OCE's and Community Stars - Who are they? 

Vpntroubles
First Timer

Thanks for your reply! Maybe the talk talk call centre need to be told this information as well! 

Johhn
First Timer

Unfortunately I have the same problem.  I cannot seem to find the VPN Section in the hub settings.  It seems to be missing.  I'll telephone them shortly to find out.

KeithFrench
Community Star

Hi @Johhn 

There are no VPN settings to be changed in the 3782 router. However, you cannot use someone else's thread.

To get help, you must start your own thread. To create your own thread, go to the main page for the board in question & click the "Start a topic" button.

TalkTalk insists on one thread per problem per customer. Please note, TalkTalk makes the rules, not me.

Thanks.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please mark it as the Best Answer.
OCE's and Community Stars - Who are they?