Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Wifi Hub included in new package?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
First Timer

Hi,

I never upgrade any account online but since COVID is affecting all businesses so I desperately need to update as I am paying over £50 for the slowest internet and phone deal in the world.

I am upgrading to the Faster Fibre Broadband. In the FAQs it says 'The TalkTalk Wi-Fi Hub Black is included with all Faster Fibre plans and is limited to one per household.' And yet it is also recommending I add it.

Question 1: is the Hub included or am I supposed to purchase it seperately?

My new package includes Unlimited UK Calls.

Question 2: does this affect my phone number or will that change?

Thank you all,

Sam

Highlighted
Community Star

I always recommend contacting the customer loyalty team directly, rather than renewing online. That way you can discuss all your options i.e. an upgrade to fibre, a continuing discount on your Calls Boost and a free Wifi Hub and get the best deal.

Call 0345 172 0046 between 10:00 AM and 6:00 PM Monday to Friday. There is a lengthy preamble, wait until you are asked why you are calling and simply respond "loyalty team."  And do let us know how you get on. 

Highlighted
First Timer

Hi ferguson - 

I very much agree with you. I just had no idea who to contact since the line on the top right corner wasn't connecting to anyone.

The number you've provided got me through to the team so thank you very much I'm on the phone to them now.

Wont mark this as resolved until i talk to them.

Best,

Sam

Highlighted
Community Star

Keep us posted!

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Sam,

I can see ferguson has pointed you in the right direction, please let us know if you need any further assistance 

Chris