cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Wifi devices losing internet connection through hub (Sagemcom FAST 5364 firmware SG4K10002808t)

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Popular Poster

Frequently - a couple of times a day at least - all my devices report loss of internet connection through wifi. They do not lose the wifi signal to the router but report that there is no internet connection via the router. The hub itself maintains a solid white light. I can log into the router using the wifi connection and it gives the expected download/upload speeds and tells me that there is no no loss of fibre broadband connection or uptime. After about 5 minutes all the devices regain internet access. Again, the hub itself reports no loss of downtime or loss of broadband. Suggestions please.

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi HevAna,

I'm sorry to hear this and I'll take a look now. I've run a test on the line which has detected a potential fault. Are you experiencing any issues with the voice service such as noise on the line or no dial tone? Do you have any wired devices connected?

Thanks

Highlighted
Popular Poster

There is no issue with the voice service it is clear as a bell. An Openreach engineer visited the premises last week on 3rd December, replaced the master socket and ran a full diagnostic. In fact, the sync speeds are the best they've been. The only wired device we have is a Hive hub I believe.

Highlighted

Hi HevAna,

Ok, would you like us to send a replacement router for testing purposes to rule this out?

Thanks

Highlighted
Popular Poster

Hi - yes please if you think that will help diagnose this issue.

Highlighted

Hi HevAna

The replacement router is on its way, please allow 24-48hrs for this to arrive.

Let us know how the connection compares with this router.

Thanks

Debbie