cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Working from home - Internet stopped working

2 REPLIES 2
First Timer

Hi, I’m working from home and use the internet constantly throughout the day. At around 7pm tonight the internet went down. I ran a test through the TalkTalk website and the end result is that there is a fault between the exchange and my home, an engineer will be sent out to fix the fault within the next 2-3 working days. The problem is I can’t work without the internet due to the nature of my job. Is there anyway somebody could look at the fault tomorrow?

Welshy
Community Star

@markw78 , staff can't identify your account unless you complete your community forum profile details.  Please go via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard; make sure you put in your landline phone number and a fallback mobile phone number; click finish to save. 

It's very rare that a new thread is picked up within 24 hours unless you are in the vulnerable category, I am afraid. Please wait for a reply before posting further, to keep your thread moving forward in the queue. 

Gliwmaeden2
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi mark,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated. 

Thanks