Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Works Intranet

17 REPLIES 17
Highlighted
Popular Poster

I need to access my works intranet and I believe I need to access an unsecure site, how do I do this?

Newbie-Julie
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Julie-B,

I've just posted on your other thread so I'll close this thread to avoid confusion.

Thanks

Highlighted
Popular Poster

Hello Michelle, I think both threads have closed!    I cannot find a response from you.

Newbie-Julie
Highlighted
Highlighted
Popular Poster

thank you Chris

Newbie-Julie
Highlighted
Highlighted
Popular Poster

we use CISCO IP Communicator 8.6.6.    what should I do next (?)  please

Newbie-Julie
Highlighted
Popular Poster

we use a CISCO IP communicator...  8.6.6.

Newbie-Julie
Highlighted

Hi Julie-B,

Thanks and sorry for the delay. I've just checked the router and it has the latest version off firmware which should work with VPN. Have you tried connecting both wired and wireless?

Thanks

Highlighted
Popular Poster

Hi Michelle,  I am on a desktop computer (without wireless facilities), I am connected to the router using an internet cable ...  still cannot access works intranet.  

Newbie-Julie
Highlighted

Hi Julie,

Thanks for confirming. Do you have a different make and model of router that you can test with? Is scam protection showing as active in My Account?

Thanks

Highlighted
Popular Poster

Hi Michelle,  I can no longer access my account, Talk Talk message...   'cannot reach this page' keeps popping up!     Also,  I do not have another router to try, as Talk Talk only provided me with one!      This is becoming extremely stressful for me, I have a job to do (like many) and talk talk broadband is stopping me.

Newbie-Julie
Highlighted
Popular Poster

Hi Michelle, I have finally managed to access my account...  How do I check if Scam Protection is showing as Active ?

Newbie-Julie
Highlighted

Hi Julie

Apologies for the delay. This would be under My Services, View HomeSafe Settings, select OFF and confirm when you see the pop up window.

Thanks

Debbie

Popular Poster

Hi Debbie, this hasn't made any difference.   My IT contact at work has suggested I try a new router...    Is it possible for you to post me a new one - please.   I'm eager to try anything and everything so I can access my work documents/systems.  thank you. 

Newbie-Julie
Highlighted

Hi Julie

Apologies for this. Yes I will send a different router, which make and model do you currently have?

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted
Popular Poster

I'm not 100% sure... does Huawei  HG633  Hardware Version H.1.01.  mean anything ?   

Newbie-Julie
Highlighted

Hi Julie

Yes, thank you 🙂

I've ordered a different router for testing, please allow 24-48hrs for this to arrive.

Let us know how the connection compares with this router.

Thanks

Debbie