Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Worst internet provider ever!

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
First Timer

Had nothing but issues since I signed up! Constantly dropping connection isn't compatible with any other tv device. Was given a replacement router advised to change router channels multiple times. Absolutely worst choice for internet provider, even had my tv device replaced and nope it's talktalk. Lots of people also having the same problem.

Highlighted
Community Star

If you would like help, then please can you elaborate by answering these few questions:-

1. What make/model of router do you have (if this is a TalkTalk router, these details will be on a label on the rear or underside of it) and what firmware version is it running?
2. What is the exact status of the lights on the front of the router when this happens?
3. If you have any wired connections, are they affected in the same way as wireless ones?

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please mark it as the Best Answer.
OCE's and Community Stars - Who are they? 

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Donna2603,

Please can you update your forum profile to include your telephone number so that we can look into this further. To do this go into "my settings" then "personal information" then add your details.

Please do not post any personal information on the forum.

Thanks

Highlighted
First Timer

Hi,

Average downloading speed we've received so far is between 1.9 MBps to 4.3 Mbps while I tried to call them to resolve my issue, the advisor kept me waitng every now and then for 31 minutes which ultemately cost me £17. The guy I believe intentionally delayed the process for nothing making making extra some profit out of client's call. The guy offered me £65 call up charge for a so-called engineer to visit and investigate the issue. 

I cancelled the visit, cancelled the contract with them and went with voda phone broadband.

Please think twice before you sign up with talk-talk.  

Highlighted
First Timer

Talk Talk is the worst I can`t even stream for more than a minute with multiple lag spikes

Highlighted
First Timer

I can't even stream 320p without so many f problems talk talk is the worst

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi g___fg,

I'm really sorry to hear this. Please can you create your own thread and we can look into this further for you.

Thanks