cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Worst provider I've ever had.

5 REPLIES 5
Chatterbox

Since I changed to talktalk, I don't think a single week has gone past where I've been left with no broadband for days on end. This week's no service started sat night and I've still got none. Surely, the amount of times I've reported this is due, but should be sorted or getting money back off my bill. 

Jp
TalkTalk Content Team - TT Staff

Hi, I have passed this onto the team to take a look for you.

If you haven’t already, please can you add your home phone number to your Community Profile so we can locate your details. Please do not post any personal info on here as it’s public.

We’re working through a very large queue with a reduced support team at the moment so we’ll help as soon as we can. Thanks for your patience 😊

Community Team - TT Staff

Hi JP 787,

Sorry for the delayed reply, we're doing our best in these unprecedented circumstances due to the Corona virus to answer everyone as quickly as possible.

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• TalkTalk Telephone number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated. 

Thanks

Chatterbox

*removed for security*
If I could get online I'd update it, but once again, I have no service.

Jp
Chatterbox

Still a ing issues, once again I have no Internet. Spoke to 2 different tech support people, both were no help. I will be going to the ombudsman as I'm fed up of not having WiFi since this was installed

Jp
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi JP 787,

I'm really sorry for the delay and I'm just taking a look now. I've run a few different tests on the line which haven't detected a fault. I can see that the connection was very unstable when you last posted, however the connection now looks stable for 5 days. How have you found the stability since your last post?

Thanks