cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

You do not have permission to view this directory or webpage. Recently moved

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted

Hi there, we have recently moved house and waited for our go live date, which was today. The router went from flashing orange all day, to then a contestant white light, which would indicate it is working. We have then tried to connect with a laptop, ipad and two phones and each time it brings up the message "you do not have permission to view this directory". What do we do here?

Thanks

Sophie

Highlighted
Wise Owl
The first thing to try is a factory reset of the router.
Highlighted
thanks, we have turned on and off and also reset and still the same outcomes 😞
Highlighted
Wise Owl
Sorry, but rather than an answer a few questions, which hopefully help a community member/OCE find a solution.

1. Have you tried connecting the laptop or iPad using a cable? If so we're you able to access the internet and/or login to the router's admin account?
2. Which router are you using?
3. Are you sure you are using the WiFi password, rather than the admin password?
4. Does it say which directory you can't access?
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated. 

Thanks

Highlighted
Sightseer

I'm having the same issue here. Triad a factory rest also with no success, I don't have an ethernet cable to attempt a wired connection. What can I do here as I ideally need WiFi ASAP as I work from home.

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hello Brandon,

Please create your own new topic on the forums and we can investigate your issue.

Thanks,

Jay