cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

can a Oce_ check if DLM is active after speed boost was added please

Col_J
Conversation Starter

Yes Chris i can do that,will DLM still be active now after the 14 day stabilization period? just seems a bit strange to lose that much speed overnight.and i dont think it made any changes,though it has changed now after 30 min reboot looking at router page.

Gamer and occasional streamer
OCE_Chris
Community Team - TT Staff

Thanks. Yes DLM is always monitoring your line and will make changes to your profile as required based on stability and error count

Chris

Col_J
Conversation Starter

Ok thankyou Chris,not sure why it dipped down that low but seems to have picked up again now i didn't see any errors in router page i will keep an eye on it over weekend and post on monday as requested with speedtest results,Regards Col.

OCE_Debbie

Hi Col_J

How has the connection been over the weekend?

Thanks

Debbie

Col_J
Conversation Starter

Hi Debbie,It's been ok so far stable for the most part,, i spoke to soon on second test,it was stable all weekend and now its gone pete tong again.

clipboard_image_0.png
clipboard_image_1.png
clipboard_image_0.png
OCE_Michelle

Hi Col_J,

I'm sorry to hear this. The line test is clear and the sync speed looks consistent. Just to confirm, were the last 3 speed tests completed wired or wireless?

Thanks

Col_J
Conversation Starter

Hi Michelle,i can confirm there wired ethernet.

OCE_Michelle

Hi Col_J,

Thanks for confirming. Which router are you currently using? (make and model)

Thanks

Col_J
Conversation Starter

Hi Michelle it's a huawei HG633 

OCE_Chris

Hi Col_J,

Could you run a couple more speed tests and try to make sure that no other device is accessing the Internet at the time - please let us know how you get on

Thanks

Chris

Col_J
Conversation Starter

Hi Chris,and sure here you go seems to have jumped back up again this morning was slow last night when i got in still,it's very hit and miss i get 2-3 days then it just goes like yesterday,and no other device when i do speed checks i turn wireless off just incase phone does any app updates etc.

clipboard_image_0.png

clipboard_image_0.png

clipboard_image_1.png
OCE_Chris

Thanks for running the tests. Does it generally seem to be slower at peak times (evening), and faster during the daytime?

Chris

Col_J
Conversation Starter

Hi Chris,no it's dropped at evening and daytime so i'm not really sure what's going on with it.

OCE_Chris

OK thanks. Could you run a couple more speed tests this evening please, and we'll see if the speed drops again

Thanks

Chris

Col_J
Conversation Starter

Yes will do that for you chris no worries 😉

Col_J
Conversation Starter

9pm

clipboard_image_0.png

clipboard_image_1.png

clipboard_image_2.png
OCE_Michelle

Hi Col_J,

Thanks 🙂 The speed looks consistent, how did you find the connection last night?

Thanks