cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

can a Oce_ check if DLM is active after speed boost was added please

Highlighted
Conversation Starter

Yes Chris i can do that,will DLM still be active now after the 14 day stabilization period? just seems a bit strange to lose that much speed overnight.and i dont think it made any changes,though it has changed now after 30 min reboot looking at router page.

Gamer and occasional streamer
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Thanks. Yes DLM is always monitoring your line and will make changes to your profile as required based on stability and error count

Chris

Highlighted
Conversation Starter

Ok thankyou Chris,not sure why it dipped down that low but seems to have picked up again now i didn't see any errors in router page i will keep an eye on it over weekend and post on monday as requested with speedtest results,Regards Col.

Highlighted

Hi Col_J

How has the connection been over the weekend?

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted
Conversation Starter

Hi Debbie,It's been ok so far stable for the most part,, i spoke to soon on second test,it was stable all weekend and now its gone pete tong again.

clipboard_image_0.png
clipboard_image_1.png
clipboard_image_0.png
Highlighted

Hi Col_J,

I'm sorry to hear this. The line test is clear and the sync speed looks consistent. Just to confirm, were the last 3 speed tests completed wired or wireless?

Thanks

Highlighted
Conversation Starter

Hi Michelle,i can confirm there wired ethernet.

Highlighted

Hi Col_J,

Thanks for confirming. Which router are you currently using? (make and model)

Thanks

Highlighted
Conversation Starter

Hi Michelle it's a huawei HG633 

Highlighted

Hi Col_J,

Could you run a couple more speed tests and try to make sure that no other device is accessing the Internet at the time - please let us know how you get on

Thanks

Chris

Highlighted
Conversation Starter

Hi Chris,and sure here you go seems to have jumped back up again this morning was slow last night when i got in still,it's very hit and miss i get 2-3 days then it just goes like yesterday,and no other device when i do speed checks i turn wireless off just incase phone does any app updates etc.

clipboard_image_0.png

clipboard_image_0.png

clipboard_image_1.png
Highlighted

Thanks for running the tests. Does it generally seem to be slower at peak times (evening), and faster during the daytime?

Chris

Highlighted
Conversation Starter

Hi Chris,no it's dropped at evening and daytime so i'm not really sure what's going on with it.

Highlighted

OK thanks. Could you run a couple more speed tests this evening please, and we'll see if the speed drops again

Thanks

Chris

Highlighted
Conversation Starter

Yes will do that for you chris no worries 😉

Highlighted
Highlighted
Conversation Starter

9pm

clipboard_image_0.png

clipboard_image_1.png

clipboard_image_2.png
Highlighted

Hi Col_J,

Thanks 🙂 The speed looks consistent, how did you find the connection last night?

Thanks