Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

dyndns disappeared

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Chatterbox

MY option for dyndns has suddenly gone. Can anyone help me please?

Highlighted
Community Star

What make/model of router are you using & what firmware is it running?

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please mark it as the Best Answer.
OCE's and Community Stars - Who are they? 

Highlighted
Chatterbox

Hi Keith, This has been sorted now but still struggling with port forwarding for my cctv. If you have any answers to this I would really appreciate it. Thanks

Highlighted
Community Star

Please supply as much detail as possible.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please mark it as the Best Answer.

Highlighted
Chatterbox

Hi Keith,

since changing to TALKTALK i have lost access to viewing my CCTV when away from home. i have set up port forwarding as per instructed by the company that installed the cameras but unfortunately i cannot still view them when away. my router is TALKTALK wif-fi hub sagemcom version FAST 5364-3.

the port the DVR needs is 34567 and i have set up a dyndns and added it to the router. none of this has made any difference

Highlighted
Community Star

Is this a TCP or a UDP port? Have you set up a DHCP Reserved IP address on the router for your DVR or a statically configured IP address on the DVR itself that is outside of the DHCP address pool range?

Please send me a screenshot of the forwarding that you have currently setup & I will advise.

Keith

Highlighted
Chatterbox

Hi Keith, I have now sorted it out. I just manually specified the DNS to match the router ones and it worked. Thank you for replying to me.

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi sukhi,

Glad to hear that you've managed to resolved the issue 🙂

Chris