Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

fibre adverts

1 REPLY 1
aviarybirds
Super Duper Contributor

why do i keep getting adverts either on my yahoo mail page and gumtree offering taltalk fibre broadband for £22.50  a month for 24 months then click on advert and it goes to talktalk £25 for 18 months.

Gondola
Community Star

Hi @aviarybirds 

The advertising is targeted at new customers. 

The offer terms for us existing customers says: "Offers for Fixed Price Plans advertised by TalkTalk are available to existing TalkTalk customers who have less than 90 days remaining within the minimum term of their old contract. Existing customers need to sign a new Fixed Price Plan contract."

In summary, if you're within 90 days of your end of contract date then chat to the Loyalty team and ask for the new customer terms that you see in the TalkTalk advertising.

Ofcom have made a ruling that requires Communications Providers tell us of the best broadband deal available in the 10 - 40 day run up to an end of contract and annually thereafter. That'll start officially from 15 February 2020. I'm expecting TalkTalk to write a Blog in Community on how they'll be following this ruling helping us to get better deals.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2021

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer